La Justa Pulp

From human rights to the environment to politics to daily news that´s just downright bizarre. Everything outrageous that´s fit to print is printed on La Justa Pulp.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Time for a Change of Pace

My last few entries have all had to do with some pretty serious issues, so I feel now is a good time for a little comic relief.

I had the pleasure of reading an interview with Kathy Griffin, an amazingly funny lady, who you can find at the bottom of the Celebrity B-List. She was the crazy red-head on Brooke Shield´s show Suddenly Susan, and now she´s got her very own reality tv show coming out on Bravo called Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List. This woman is so funny that if I lived in the US and if I had cable, I would actually watch her show.

Kathy is Queen of the Zingers, but don´t take my word for it, just read some of the choice excerpts from her interview with Radar Online:

How about Temptation Island (Reality TV)? I’m ashamed to admit it’s one of my favorites.

I call it Tempty. And I’ll tell you something—you wanna talk hidden gem? Tempty 2. No one gave Tempty 2 a chance, and I’m telling you, it delivered. Listen to this: I had a girlfriend on the crew of Tempty. They flew them all to Mexico on something called, I think, Taqua Airline, and one of the contestants got lost, because she was waiting for everyone at a Taco Bell.

I’m sure Tempty wasn’t looking to cast the sharpest tools in the shed.

I don’t care how stupid you are, you should know that Taco Bell doesn’t have an airline! I don’t think they should allow these reality show people to have driver’s licenses!

Do you believe in euthanasia?

Yes, I believe Nikki Hilton should be euthanized. I had a conversation with her. She was so stupid I actually said, “You don’t vote, right? Because I don’t even want you to vote. Even if you want to vote for my guy, I don’t trust you to remember his name by the time you get to the booth.”

Which ugly Hollywood actor would you most like to sleep with?

I actually have a thing for them. I once wrote something for In Style about how I wanted to fuck everyone from Crispin Glover to Harvey Keitel to James Woods. I love bad skin. They ended up rejecting it.

What’s the most surprising physical flaw you’ve noticed on the red carpet? Seen any cankles or bulbous knuckles lately?

Shannen Doherty has crooked, crazy, uneven eyes. She actually looks a little Mongoloid. Is that a bad word?

I’m not sure. Who has the worst skin?

Britney. Really bad. That’s one of the amazing things about Chaotic, with that night-vision, Jessica-Lynch-rescue-film stuff. It shows how unbelievably gross her skin is. Poor thing.

What handsome guy would you not want to sleep with?

I don’t get Colin Farrell. He seems like a wife beater and he looks like he smells bad and has crabs.

Source: RadarMagazine.com, 07/12/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home