La Justa Pulp

From human rights to the environment to politics to daily news that´s just downright bizarre. Everything outrageous that´s fit to print is printed on La Justa Pulp.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Sweatier and Less Fortunate

Ok, now I generally don´t like to post anything that has to do with giving money because I know that most of us don´t have any to spare, but I figured that I could lend a¨"blog plug" to help a friend and an organization worthy of your hard earned dollars/euros/whatever currency you deal in.

My lovely, caring friend Chinelo Okafor, bless her heart, has lost her mind and decided to run the Chicago Marathon. But all her blood, sweat and tears will be put to good use as she is running to raise money for the Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation.

Chinelo has set a lofty goal for herself by attempting to raise $750 by October. The girl´s got pluck, and for that and, of course, the children, I think we should all give her a helping hand. Click Here to donate online with a credit card.

I´ve decided to dedicate my life to art, this blog and the spread of important information and am poorer than a church mouse, and yet I am making a donation, which means you can too.

May you all get back ten fold what you give. KISSES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home