La Justa Pulp

From human rights to the environment to politics to daily news that´s just downright bizarre. Everything outrageous that´s fit to print is printed on La Justa Pulp.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sick Birds, Little Turds


Hello friends. For today´s entry I have decided to post a no commentary needed cartoon from In These Times because work is eating my life and my brain. I don´t have much left to give by the end of the day.

To everyone who has left such wonderful comments, thank you very much. I didn´t think anybody read this blog, not even my friends and family, but now I know there are at least three strangers out there that value this cathartic dribble. I promise I will give all of your websites a nice going over when I have the time.

I encourage others to post comments. It´s a good way of seeing who this is reaching.

Take care. You wouldn´t want to resemble the bird above.

-La Justa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home