La Justa Pulp

From human rights to the environment to politics to daily news that´s just downright bizarre. Everything outrageous that´s fit to print is printed on La Justa Pulp.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Letting the Pictures do the Talking


Dear Readers,

Your beloved blog mistress (yes, I like to think of myself as a brunette 1950´s pin-up girl), is so terribly sorry that she has not been keeping up with her blogging duties as of late, [Switch to first person] but I have been ridiculously busy. Yes, with my day job, but more importantly, busy with writing for other publications. Yes, it would appear my skills are somewhat in demand. I think I´ll pat myself on the back for while, but before I do, I want to let you all know that I will be back to my usual blogging schedule as soon as my co-worker comes back from vacation and I no longer have to do her work. Until then, I would like to leave you with something comical that my mother sent me a long time ago. With all the turmoil going on in the world today, it´s nice to sit back at times and just laugh at all the silly things we do. I hope you enjoy this La Justa Pulp Pictorial.

Lots of love,

La Justa

Only in China



Only in Hawaii



Only in India

I´ve seen this place before. I think it´s a temple completely inhabited by rats. It´s a rat haven. People feed and protect these little critters. If I ever make it to India, this place is going to be way at the top of my list.


Only in Mexico



Only in Texas



Only in Thailand



Only in the USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home